Hi everyone, long time since I post a journal entry.
I would like to tell I am available for work, both freelance and contract.
You can see more of what I do in my website.
If you are interested, drop me an e-mail through contact at mikaelquites dot com.
- Listening to: Deezer, sound effects and game music
- Reading: Books about brazilian folklore, Lord of the Rings
- Watching: Gameplays on YouTube, with no commentaries
- Playing: Darkest Dungeon, Resident Evil VII
- Eating: Less fat foods, less carbs
- Drinking: A lot of water every day
First journal entry!
It's good to be finally taking good steps online.
Last year I completely replaced my portfolio: did over 30 new pieces, learned a TON of stuff and decided what I want as an artist: to work with entertainment as a concept artist/character artist/creature designer.
Nothing's gonna stop me now!
Soo, this year's focus is to work a lot , learn how to model in 3D, have more online presence and keep making good art!
Two trips planned: one in May for the US and another in September for Portugal - I'm going to the Trojan Horse was a Unicorn event!
I also intend to come back to writing my stories and try to publish them somehow.
Let's keep it up!
- Listening to: Powerglove, Nine Inch Nails, The Black Keys
- Reading: Death Note
- Watching: Tutorials from DigitalTutors.com
- Playing: Silent Hill 2, G-String (HL2 Mod), Kairo
- Eating: Lotsa chocolates and fruits
- Drinking: Acerola juice